Google
 

July 24, 2008

night with thunder and lightning

Last night, when my head was aching like hell, a sound of thunder threw a bolt into my head.

Lightnings are amazing, but they are my favorite stuff in nature. My worse memory of them is when I drove from Chicago to Iowa City. Oh my..

I was like, FINE.
I turned off the computer and tried to find peace in the Child Pose. Another thunder hit the air, loudly enough to deafen poor squirrels to death. Most traumatically, I could not find peace in yoga.
According to my experience and belief, my illness came from the fact that I did not have coffee all day yesterday.

Therefore, the best way to get over it is to follow the steps:
Sleep for 10 hours.
Have coffee right after a wakening shower.
Focus on exciting things --- such as looking for a job.

Done. Headache is gone.
And Liu sent me a link, through which I don't find comfort. Why do I want to kiss the rain? Or squeeze a blue-heart-shaped balloon to explosion? Destructive traits are not in my blood.
Instead, last night reminds me of a song I listened a loooooot when I was in university. I basically ruined the CD because of listening to it too much. I liked all the songs except for "Angeline" in that album called "I'm OK."
Anyway, here it is:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then....how about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-yE0e8RvI

Phil Collins' best song I think
and nice MV