Google
 

December 13, 2007

no no no rehab

I cannot embed the videos of Amy Winehouse. But I highly recommend you to watch them. You can type her name and the key word "rehab" in the YouTube or Google Video search.
My favorite ones so far are her MV and one of her live performance

All my colleagues and I are singing this song every morning.
Especially this morning for me, I just cannot stop singing "no no no".
Rumor said it's gonna snow today. I have anticipated a huge snow storm that covers my car and the roads. So I can sip my hot chocolate in bed while writing the grant proposal in a better wood.

But now, 8:33am, no evidence of snow falling.
I am not very happy about it.
What if I drive out and I cannot drive back at the end of the day because snow starts later? Who is going to be responsible for that?

The sun is not showing up. Greyish sky. Cold air.

I fell asleep while listening to James Blunt's new album last night. Very comforting.
I had a dream of a garden and a garden house.
I tried out one of three bottles of perfumes. I liked the smell of it.
I even remember the shape of the bottle. The smell probably too if I could smell it again in reality.

And the alarm set off.
No. No. No. I wanted to stay in the warm garden.

See you later, sunshine, I have to go to rehab even though I'm saying no no no with Amy Winehouse.

No comments: