Google
 

February 3, 2008

sunday special - dumb laws

Good evening, world.
This is just so funny that I have to share with all of you. This is also a good example that America is not a state, but a bunch of states that make their own weird laws.



I'm not a fan of pick-up trucks. I think they should not exist wasting energy without actually carrying things around. But this is just my opinion. Good luck to people who drive a pick-up in Florida. I hope you can change to something that is more environment-friendly.
Talking about weird laws, New Jersey has a bunch. I realized it since I got a ticket for turning left at a green light in New Jersey.
So I googled a bit and found in New Jersey,
#It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.
# You may not slurp your soup.
#If you have been convicted of driving while intoxicated, you may never again apply for personalized license plates.
# It is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.
# On a highway you can not park under a bridge.
# Car dealerships are forbidden from opening on Sunday.
# You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only.
# Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on the street.
# It is illegal to delay or detain a homing pigeon.
(The above are copied and pasted from Dumb New Jersey Laws)

What can you do?
Sigh or laugh.


No comments: