Google
 

January 23, 2008

life is still good

I'm about to leave to work now. This is a quick post. I'll post a better one later :p


I am fine.

Physically, I am fine. The robber did not attack me.

Sorry that I have not had time to tell everyone that I am fine. Sorry if you have worried.

In a day, with the help of the police report, I got my driver's license. I canceled cards. I re-did things. I called thousands of places to get information and advices. I put a note at everyone's door in my apartment. I finally started meeting neighbors.

The world may not be as peaceful as I thought, but I believe most people are good people.

And I still believe tango is one of the greatest things in the world. I will NOT give up tango because of the robbery (I came home late because of tango. But you cannot blame me for being robbed. I am the victim! Stop blaming victims for the bad guys' behavior!)
I will change my returning time from tango. I will wait after sunrise.

I am fine. Thank you :)

No comments: