Google
 

November 25, 2008

de-seven

Hello?
Hello?
Hello?

I pressed it off and got back to the business in the International Office. The administrator said it was difficult to get cellphone signals in their office. I smiled and did not accept this lousy excuse for the caller ID 777-777-7777.

More than a year ago, I wrote about this digit 7. I still do not believe in lucky numbers. For the sake of argument, you can say that my disbelief is because 7 has not brought luck to me at all despite its frequent appearance in my life. It just does not feel random from a random person's point of view.
I do not particularly want 7 in my life. It simply happens very often.
I do not want 777-777-7777 in my life ever. Whoever you are, speak or don't call me the third time.

I have no evidence who made those calls, but my first intuition has caused some trouble already. I made Superstar mad at me. I fail to turn my mind totally off a person I had been in love with, no matter he had always been my sun or had consistently hurt me right into the core of my heart.
I realize that love has a special imprinting effect. Love imprints the person a special position into my heart. His position may be promoted or hidden, but it's always there becoming a part of me.

Love is at work again.
For me, Superstar is the happening luck without a number attached.


No comments: