Google
 

October 14, 2008

as simple as it can be



Went around the globe.
Found myself sinking into the same kind of simplicity.
As simple as that.

She was worried that I sank into something out of my kind.
She was wrong. Because there actually is one thing shared by all the guys I've fallen for: the opposite of a father figure.
She doesn't know me. It is okay. I don't know her, either. Our friendship is like the relationship between a mailbox and a fruit stand.

He was worried that I would not have a happy marriage. Which was quite a prediction out of his little knowledge about my personal life.
Well, brother, don't you think both of us should be on the marriage-track before exchanging opinions on this issue? And I do wish he will have a happy marriage if he eventually goes into one.
I have to say that I am touched that he was worried. He doesn't know me. It is okay. I don't know him, either. The fact that we are still connected is because we deeply love our mom.

People start worrying about me because of my history, I guess. I am not flowing with expectation, am I? But I never think how I should flow. I just flow with my feelings and roll the way I feel like to, even though over the years, I have tried to use more cortical than subcortical part of my brain. You know, as a woman ages, she tends to think ahead a lot and hesitates a great deal for all possible reasons.

I have liked you since I stood on your bike.
Happy birthday, Liu.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errr... Cortical, sub-cortical?? Somehow I feel that marriage is a lot less neurological...

But first, let's define "happy marriage". It's easy to get married - a lot easier than most people think, at least - but why???

I'm not mainstream, and you know what? I am proud of that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks~
I do had a happy happy birthday,
it's all because of you. :)

and I was surprised and deeply deeply touched that you saved that Gashapon(扭蛋) box...

http://frogstyle.channel.or.jp/zukan/zukan06.html
is the one had "未", right?
and I gave u that because 你屬羊...

I like you, too.
that's the simplest thing I know right now.