Google
 

October 24, 2010

beach time in Atlantic City

October is not the best beach season for Americans. But it sort of is for me and Superstar. We walked on the beach after breakfast. We found no other human doing the same thing on a Friday morning. All we found were those left-overs of some mysterious creature from the Atlantic Ocean. They may have died before waves brought them up to the beach. They may have died because waves brought them up to the beach. I wish I saw some one alive and I could figure this out. Anyway I was excited and running around on the beach, yelling "here's another one" again and again as if I discovered some rare highly valuable gem.
I do not know what they are. They looked pretty ancient. Their history probably was billion times longer than humans. I should have seen them in an aquarium... or a fish market... but I could not recall.
To have fun with them, we gathered them together, facing the ocean:


With my shoes as a reference for size:


Who would've known that I had the best memory of Atlantic City on the beach of a windy chilly Friday in October? Who would've known? I was happy on Superstar's birthday (and Ching's).
A little happiness at a time.


3 comments:

Ting 2 said...

這個呢,廣東話叫冚家鏟...

pei said...

啥?

Ting 2 said...

從老到小一字排開=全家死光光