Google
 

November 18, 2009

get a hole



Sometimes, I want to get a hole and push someone into it. However, life is not perfect. My life, in particular, can be difficult.
I am not going to complain about certain managers who thought they were leaders but actually they are simply managers because of their positions.
I am not going to talk about recent events that made me frustrated about certain situations where I believe things could have turned out more enjoyable if those managers were actually behaving like real leaders.
You know what? I am going to keep thinking about spatial neglect, and neglect their existence for four days when I am in Boston meeting my old colleagues, chatting about science.

On the other hand, my life is not the worst kind. Even though not much exciting news happens, the fact that I can sleep for 8 hours everyday is pretty nice. Physicians get up super early and work for long hours. Long commuters get up super early and spend long hours in transportation. Mothers with young babies get up super early and sleep occasionally. I fall asleep when Superstar talks to me. I sleep well even when the next-door night club turns up the bass until 2am. Oh, I should stop playing "Max Injury" game on iTouch. I should have my 8 hours.
My eyes will close, and I am in a black hole, hiding from things that make my life difficult.



No comments: